Pay-In Machines (PIM)
Globally about 80% of all cash withdrawals occur at an ATM (Automated Teller Machine) whilst a remarkable number of cash and cheque deposits remain at the counter and it is estimated that the figure is as high as 70%.
Our self service Pay-In Machines can be used 24/7 in all applications where cash deposits need to made and where proof of payment needs to be given. In particular self-service solutions can be used to migrate transactions away from the counter during peak periods therefore making better use of clerical, administrative or cashier resources.
- Banks and other financial institutions (personal and business customers making cash/cheque deposits)
- Local Government Offices (payment of rents, taxes, court fines, parking fines etc)
- Utility company Offices (payment of water, gas, electricity, telephone bills etc)
- Transport (airline cabin crew, bus or train drivers and conductors who need to deposit fares or payments received)
- Retail Outlets (convenient cash deposit system for daily takings and offers customers a paying in point for store cards)