They can be operated either by reading a plastic card, barcode, RFID source or keypad depression, and offer screen-based animations to encourage high customer usage and to provide easy guidance throughout the entire transaction.
The PIM is future proof and can be configured as an off-line unit or as part of a fully networked system, providing real-time data capture.
PIMs also include barcode technology allowing tracking of deposits from preparation to processing and all points in between.
All deposit machines are future proof, modular in construction, fully configurable in the field and offer low cost of ownership.
The PIM offers increased brand awareness with your own colour customisation.
- Banks and other financial institutions (personal and business customers making cash/cheque deposits)
- Local Government Offices (payment of rents, taxes, court fines, parking fines)
- Utility company Offices (payment of water, gas, electricity, telephone bills)
- Transport (airline cabin crew, bus or train drivers and conductors who need to deposit fares or payments received)
- Retail Outlets ( convenient cash deposit system for daily takings and offers customers a paying in point for store cards)